FIND YOUR PERFECT RING SIZE
Would you like to give a ring as a gift, or simply know the size that fits you best? Here is a simple guide to measure your ring size at home. You may consult the OROGAMI Ring Sizing Guide simply by opening the pdf file in the link below. Choosing the correct ring size is the ideal way to ensure greater comfort and security.
Follow these easy guidelines on how to measure your ring size accurately:
- Choose a ring that perfectly fits your finger. Remember that fingers often swell in the evening and in the summer or extreme heat. Also keep in mind that your fingers are not exactly the same size on each hand.
- Make sure that the ring you have chosen has a flat side in order to be placed on the printed ring guide and so have better control of the size.
- If your choice is for a band ring over 6mm width, please choose, for better comfort, a larger size.
Please download and print our OROGAMI Ring Sizing Guide: download here (please ensure that the scale is set to 100% when printing).
FIND YOUR PERFECT BRACELET SIZE
For optimum comfort and visual harmony when wearing your OROGAMI bracelet, it is important to carefully choose the size that best fits your wrist. This are some ways on how to measure your wrist accurately:
- If you have a bracelet that fits you correctly set it down flat and measure, with a ruler, the length from top of the clasp to the end of the bracelet. Make a note of the measurement.
- Use a tape measure and wrap it around the wrist on which you plan to wear your OROGAMI bracelet.
Make a note of the number that meets the 0 and add 1.5 cm to ensure the bracelet fits comfortably: this is your bracelet size. You can then add or subtract centimeters according to whether you prefer a loose, exact or tight fit.
- We advise you to download and print our OROGAMI Bracelet Sizing Guide:
download here (please ensure that the scale is set to 100% when printing).
If you need any additional advice, feel free to contact us.
FIND YOUR PERFECT NECKLACE OR CHAIN SIZE
When choosing a necklace, it can sometimes be difficult to choose the right length. The standard chain length of 40cm to 45cm (16 to 18 inches) sits just between the base of the throat and the collarbone, but the final choice is always based on personal taste. If you are choosing a chain length to go with an OROGAMI pendant, our advice is that you consider this: the larger the pendant, the longer should be the chain.
If you choose for your OROGAMI pendant to be worn with one of our colored cords, either in waxed cotton or silk, choose the longest length of which you would like to wear it as they are adjustable in length. Please consider purchasing our patented “Knot Cover Sphere” to add that final touch.
Open the Necklace size guide If you need any additional advice, feel free to contact us directly.